To finish off a busy weekend, my dearest friends had Carsyn and I a baby shower on Sunday for brunch. It was amazing and way more than I imagined it would be. We got some awesome gifts and are pretty much set and anxiously waiting our little one's arrival.
The belly sticker has a glare on it but I was 34.5 weeks. I'm feeling good. Just definitely feeling 8.5 months pregnant! I'm thinking my iron is still low because I'm still feeling tired and out of breath...maybe even worse. I may or may not be taking my iron like I'm supposed to be...
Headband making
Awesome gift card basket from my parents
Gorgeous diaper cake
The guests wrote messages on diapers. There are some really funny ones!
Each guest filled out a sheet for the shower scrapbook. I read a few and I started crying...so I'll wait and read them once the book is complete!
The girls came in time to eat, help make/decorate some headbands for Carsyn, and to help Mommy open Carsyn's gifts. They had a great time as well.
My favorite...carrot cake cupcakes!
Another amazing diaper cake!
Cute outfits by Kristy!
Party favors...owl eggs...so cute!
A onesie that says, '9 months ago my Mom read Fifty Shades of Gray. True, but that's not why Mommy is about to have a baby:)
I truly have the most amazing friends here at Hanscom. I can't imagine my life without them.











You look great and the shower is adorable!! Wish I was there to celebrate with you! Glad your still feeling well and loved the post about your 'terrible' weekend. It was cute :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Your friends did such a great job with the fun games and cute "cakes". I only wish we could have been there! P.S. You are the most gorgeous Momma to be I know!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!!
ReplyDelete