Saturday, February 16, 2013

36 weeks

Here is my '36 week' picture...9 months...I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!  In some ways, it seems I've been pregnant forever and in most others, I just found out!  As I blog right now, I'm actually almost 38 weeks!  I went to the dr. yesterday and I'm 1.5 cm and beginning to 'thin out'.  Not much but a lot more than I was with the girls at this point. When I was induced with them I was 1 cm with Callie and 1/2 cm with Camdyn.  Carsyn has already dropped and boy can I tell! I'm beginning to be VERY uncomfortable and not really sleeping that great.  Fun, fun, fun.  Other that that, I'm fabulous.  Just enjoying the last few days of being pregnant.  

I work 2 shifts this coming up week and then I'm done with work.  I'm being induced Wednesday, February 27th IF she doesn't come before then!

I can't wait to show off my newest House beauty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment