Friday, August 9, 2013

Carsyn- 4 months

At 4 months, Carsyn is such a joy. I keep saying that our 'unexpected blessing' was definitely needed.  God knows what he is doing.  I cannot imagine life without this little girl.  She is the perfect addition to our family.  She's my baby and she has me wrapped.  

At 4 months, she's trying the Exersaucer and loves it.  Her 4 month checkup was great. She got 4 pokes (shots) and was so pitiful. They make her feel awful...just miserable for 2 days.  She tried rice cereal for the first time and loved it.  It only took her a few days to get the hang of it and want more.  Once we started food, she was all about the spoon!



She sleeps just like the girls...hugging a 'manky'.  Look at her holding her bunny.  SO stinking sweet.


Sitting like a big girl in the Bumbo while we eat dinner.


She's in the 50th % for weight (despite her big cheeks/chunky monkey) and the 70+% for height. Now, her head is a different story...80+%)!  Big brains...smart girl...  She looks like Callie and is following along with her stats just like Callie did.  She's rolling everywhere and talking nonstop. She stares at you until you notice her and then she smiles.  Not just a smile, but the throw your head back, mouth wide open, all you see is gums...smile.  I swear she is the happiest baby I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN.  If you don't believe me, just ask someone...or meet her!  LOVE this Momma's baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment