I was able to spend a night in Colorado Springs before we drove up to Breck. I was so happy to see some of my favorite people while we were there! I was really happy to go to Old Chicago. I really, really, really miss that place. I was so exhausted that night. I wasn't expecting the altitude to give me that much trouble. I've only been gone for 6 months but that and the 2 hour time change difference really messed me up for several days.
A very pregnant Cassie...she's 36 weeks with their first child...a baby girl. I'm so happy for her. She's going to be a wonderful Mother!
Tricia...Her daughters Lindsay and McKenna are the BEST sitters EVER! The girls absolutely loved them!
The Julseths minus their 3 boys.
Heather
Brenda
We were able to spend one more night in the Springs before flying home early then next morning. I was able to meet Michelle and sweet Mason for lunch.
I miss all of our C Springs friends sooo much and was so happy to see them...even if it was a short visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment