Monday, January 24, 2011

A week with Grammy


The hardest part about living more than 22 hours away from family is...being so far away from your family. Not only do I miss them, but, my girls miss them. They love going to Alabama and spending time with family.

Brien just celebrated the BIG 3-0 and all he wanted for his birthday was to go on a ski trip. I keep telling him that he could've asked for something a little bigger, right??? We just got back from a week in Breckenridge with some great friends (I'll talk about it in another post).

I'm very fortunate to have a Mom that will drop everything to help me out anytime! Not only did she come to our home and spend a week absolutely spoiling these two girls... BUT... she cleaned my house and filled my freezer with my favorite Southern food:) I was one happy girl when I got home!

Now, it's back to the real world...and trying to undo Grammy's spoiling! Boy do these girls love their Grammy.





1 comment:

  1. awesome! i hope you guys had fun in breckenridge. my mom, sis and i go there regularly and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete