We had some amazing weather last week! It started off with an amazing weekend...and continued until Friday...highs in the high 70's and low 80's. We enjoyed every second of it. We took a lot of walks and spent a lot (well, ALL) of our free time outside in the backyard with friends.
Sunday afternoon we played frisbee golf with our good friends, The James'. Brien and I had never played before and now we are hooked! It was like golf...except with a frisbee (hence the name, frisbee golf) :) There is a course about 15 minutes from our house (I was shocked there are actual frisbee golf courses) and I'm sure we will be going there a lot more this summer.
We were worried about the girls but they did great. Next time, I'll bring some buckets and shovels for them but they had a fantastic time.
Camdyn didn't get a nap...but needed one!


Even Maddie had fun!

Callie threw the frisbee almost as far as I did. Not kidding...and kinda embarrassing for me!


Kristy

Brien

The 'hole'

After playing, we came back to our house and B grilled burgers for dinner. Maddie and Chris passed out!

The weather was a big teaser for us. Today it is freezing and we are expecting a freeze tonight. We're ready for SUMMER!

No comments:
Post a Comment