Most of you know how obsessed I am with Pinterest. I have been finding a lot of amazing recipes! This has caused me to 'step outside of the box' and try new things or things that are a little 'harder' or more time consuming to make.
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. We are going to a party at our friends, The McMenamys. We'll be celebrating two birthdays: our good friends Sean and Jason. I volunteered to make a cake. I wanted it to be green and 'guyish'. I've been dying to make this golf cake so I figured I'd give it a try.
As I started, I wondered what I had gotten myself into...frosting the cake was so time consuming, not to mention the cramping in my wrist and hand. I didn't have a grass tip for the frosting but I decided a large star would work. After it was all said and done, I was impressed with myself...VERY impressed:) So, let me toot my own horn and say, 'Way to go Erica'!
Next week, I'm going to attempt these cupcakes. Wish me luck!

So impressive!!!
ReplyDelete