Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scholarship Auction


Last weekend was the Hanscom Spouse's Club Annual Scholarship Auction. For details, see last year's post here. The theme was Razzle Dazzle and we all enjoyed dress shopping together, and of course, dressing up.

It was such a fun night with my favorite girls!

Erin and myself with General Davis in the background.


With Kristy and Katy before leaving for the auction.



Erin and Alex (mustache March)!

I can't believe I don't have a picture with Sam! Probably because she was taking all of the pictures:(

I ended up winning the 'Pimp my Ride' basket. I told Brien I got him something. HA! It was full of car detailing stuff and 8 passes to the car wash.


B was actually happy about it!

I also ended up with a Cheesecake Factory gift card. The best win of the night was a $50 Nellio's gift card. That's a perfect excuse to eat at least 8 Thanksgiving Dinners on a bun. LOVE that place....

Overall, a fabulous night and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment