Tuesday, November 20, 2012

24 weeks


24 weeks and this baby girl still has no name!  We have a SMALL list going...on the fridge...hoping that one sticks out a little more than the other.  I'm feeling great.  The only complaint I really have is that the reflux and heartburn has started.  I drink a bottle of water and am full for hours yet I'm starving!  I had this with the other two girls so I've been expecting it! I'm sleeping great and definitely feeling pregnant.  I swear my belly has popped since this picture was taken.  It's amazing the difference a week can make!

Once again, I'm really enjoying pregnancy and feeling this miracle moving inside my belly.  I could lay on the couch and feel her and watch her move for hours...literally hours...  And what better time to be 'comfortably' pregnant???  YAY for Thanksgiving and Christmas food!  My Mom will be here for Christmas and I've informed her she will definitely be the cook while she's here!  I can't wait for all of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment