Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween


The girls were at a PERFECT age this year! Callie was a trick or treating pro!!!  She ran all over this entire neighborhood as fast as she could. She wasn't shy and went house to house.  I'm sure greed had nothing to do with it! That girl was serious about her candy!  Camdyn wasn't shy but she was lazy.  She insisted on riding in the wagon to every house (which are very close together)!  

My parents took the girls trick or treating while we were in AL. We just went to my aunts/uncles/grandmas homes since it was mid October but the girls LOVED it and it was nice for everyone to see them all dressed up.  

My Cheer Care Bear and Rapunzel

She wore these vampire teeth for 3 days straight.  



William was Grumpy Bear



Getting ready to head out with a few of the neighbors.  I love this neighborhood at Halloween!  Everyone is everywhere and adults and kiddos have a great time!




In the wagon...Lazy bones!


The Loot!



I even dressed up this year!  I found this idea on Pinterest and decided to make it! The website I got it from had great directions. I'm not very crafty and I didn't really enjoy any of the 2.5 hours it took to make it but I guess it was worth it! I received a ton of compliments and it only cost me about $18 to make.  Now I'm just hoping I have a pregnant friend next Halloween so someone else can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment