Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Callie's first time bowling...


One of my friends, Jess, reserved 2 lanes at 'Glow Bowling' the night before Halloween. I was a little worried about taking the girls. I really wasn't sure how they would act!!!! Callie LOVED it. She had the best time! I'm sure we will definitely go back very soon.

We only had 2-3 meltdowns. She cried because it wasn't her turn and because someone else took 'HER' pink ball. Once she understood that everyone waits their turn and shares the balls, she was good to go!

I can't believe how fast she is growing.

(Most of the time) They really do love each other.



Daddy showing Callie how it's done. She wanted to do it 'all by herself like a big girl'.


LOVE her shoes;)


Waiting patiently....a little dramatic, huh????


Cami was all over the place. Her new favorite thing to do is to run from me....and laugh while I'm chasing her. I had forgotten how much fun that was until now (insert A LOT of sarcasm here).


Costume parade



Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment