Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot...

LIKE CHRISTMAS!

I LOVE this time of year!

We put out all of our Christmas decorations this past weekend. Daddy still has a few lights to hang outside and then I'll post pictures.

The girls decorating 'their' tree


Camdyn's new favorite way to sit
Kenny (our Elf on the Shelf) has arrived

The Chapel Christmas Tree lighting service. Camdyn was loving the music. Apparently, Christmas tunes make her want to dance:)

Callie and Adeline

The Christmas tree

Ms. Kristy holding Callie up so she could see Santa arrive

Santa threw candy to the kids

Callie was obsessed with NEEDING to talk to Santa. This is a big change from last year! She was literally running after him. She said, ' Mommy I NEEEDDDDDD to tell Santa something'. She needed to tell him to 'give Kenny back hims magical mowers'. I tried so hard not to laugh! Kenny, our elf, cannot be touched our he loses his magical powers (aka...magical mowers). Well, she forgot and touched him yesterday morning. Santa told her he would take care of it!

Both girls sat in Santa's lap with no problem. Callie told him she wanted baby dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment