Saturday, November 13, 2010

Count your many blessings...

I'm thankful for so many things...not just around Thanksgiving but every day of the year. However, this time of year really makes me stop and count my MANY blessings. We all have so much to be thankful for.

This picture makes me so happy. Somehow I managed to capture the personality of both of my babies at the same time! I look at them and I cannot believe how big they are getting. Time is flying by and I wish it would slow down. In just a couple of weeks Callie will be 3 and Camdyn is almost 17 months. I love the stage they are at right now but sometimes I just wish I had my tiny baby back. They are the best of friends and all I hoped and prayed, and dreamed of...

Who could ask for anything more?



No comments:

Post a Comment