Saturday, December 29, 2012

28 weeks

7 months!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!  I've had some issues with my labs.  My iron is normal, yet my b12 is really low as well as my Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (blood counts).  I'm severely anemic and my OB has threatened the need for a blood transfusion before or definitely after delivery if I continue down this road.  I've been exhausted...not the typical pregnancy exhaustion...but so tired I don't think I can make it from one room to the next.  Not to mention that I've been really dizzy. Makes me scared to go anywhere with the girls in case I pass out driving.  But, I'm on b12 twice a day and I'm hoping things turn around soon!  I've been on it for a week already and I'm already feeling more energetic!  I hope it's not my mind playing tricks on me!  

Now for the positive side of things... I passed my glucose test! YAY for eating whatever I want for Christmas!  We've named our newest baby girl. She doesn't have a middle name yet but we've gotta start somewhere.  Her name is Carsyn.  Camdyn was almost Carsyn and we always said IF we ever had a 3rd, boy or girl, it would be Carson or Carsyn.  But, we have commitment issues when it comes to names so we had to 'think' about other options for a few months before we could commit.  Now that her name is above her crib in her room and I have a few monogrammed things, it feels right.  Carsyn it is.  It's nice to have a name for this wild one in  my belly!  I love hearing Camdyn and Callie say 'Baby Carsyn'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment