Christmas Eve...and Carsyn is 30 weeks! I'm feeling a lot better. I don't need to nap anymore and that was a necessity a month ago! I still 'like' my naps but I'm not passing out from exhaustion and have to have them. I'm not really craving anything. She's still moving 24/7 and I'm getting bigger and bigger and bigger!!! I'm going to the dr. every 2 weeks now so that makes things go by so much faster. The room is ready, her clothes are washed, and I've made room in the kitchen for her bottles and drying rack. I still need a few necessities but overall, we are in very good shape!
Christmas Eve morning we went to Bickford's Grill for breakfast. LOVE that place and my Mom enjoyed it too! After breakfast we came home and cooked a little more. Then it was time to open gifts from our family.
Great Granny Evi and Aunt Diane's gifts. Great Papa Rufus sent them gift cards.
Next was Uncle Justin and Aunt Nicki Jo and Ms. Liz
Then Aunt Julie...
Next up, Grammy and Poppa's gifts while we talked to Poppa on ichat.
Showing Poppa what she got!
Trying to hard to open her new sleeping bag that she fell over:)
So happy to get the Little Mommy doctor doll!
A TV for their room! We weren't so sure about this but it has been awesome already! They watch a movie during 'quiet time/naps' and again on some nights for 1 show before bed. This has allowed Mommy and Daddy to have some down time in the evenings before it gets too late. They think they are so cool because they have a TV in their room.
Dress up cheerleader outfits. Go Bulldogs! Blacksher Bulldogs that is!
Then it was Mommy and Daddy's turn! LOVE our new Tuskwear shirts!
B's dutch oven he's been wanting all year!
Someone wanted to be noticed...with her new batons...
Tools, tools, and more tools...
Then it was time for MeMe and Pops, Aunt Sherry, and Great Granny and Papa House
They've had so much fun styling these Barbie heads.
Gumball machine!
New double stroller and new boy American Girl babies.
For dinner, Brien cooked our annual seafood boil and amazing wasn't even the word to describe it.
Tracking Santa on Norad.com
Getting Santa's cookies ready and making him our special Grinch drink
Sprinkling reindeer food with Daddy
They were more than ready to go to bed so that Santa would hurry up and come!
















No comments:
Post a Comment