This year we were very lucky to be able to spend Christmas with my Mom, Grammy!!! The girls have been counting down for weeks now and I was just as excited. Some great memories were made while she was here. The girls were able to help and taste all of my favorites. My Mom and I always made divinity, Martha Washington balls, and fudge. My Mom always made chicken and dumplings and chicken and dressing. This pregnant lady was more than happy about the last two things!
Callie helped a lot and ended up doing most of the work for the Martha Washington balls. Of course they are her favorite and she asks for some of the candy that SHE made. Very proud girl!
The night before Christmas Eve we went to Boston. I had heard great things about the tree and lights at Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall and I was not disappointed! We had a yummy dinner at Joe's American Grill and despite the cold we enjoyed the lights and music too.






No comments:
Post a Comment